Wednesday, August 10, 2011

At times, some have asked me what my standards are for a female mate. What are my standards? I would prefer a woman that loves sciences and the arts; she must have open perspectives, as well as be able to think for herself. Faith in God would be fine, but I prefer developed morals, and an ethical personality. She must be happy without any mental disorders, unless she happens to be military, then PTSD is understandable. She must be emotionally stable, and mentally rational. She must have a desire to progress herself. She has to be good-looking or more.

If God should will me a wife, and she happens to be close to my standards, that shall be like a 60 mph fastball to the face like my life depended on it. If marriage is not in God's will, then I am lucky. This is why I am not seeking a mate, which is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment